Convoy of Hope is currently scheduling volunteer groups for Hurricane Harvey disaster clean-up in the Houston, Texas, area. Prior to submitting a group reservation request, please read the following information carefully:
- Convoy of Hope is only accepting groups of 10-20 team members.
- Only one person from each group should register on this page. More detailed information will be requested once your group is confirmed.
- If your group is confirmed, you will need the following information in order to register your group: all participant names, ages and email addresses.
- Volunteers 13-15 years old must have a signed parental consent form and a legal guardian present with them in order to participate. Volunteers 16-17 years old must have a signed parental consent form with them. Forms will be sent once your group is confirmed.
- Volunteers should be in good physical health, as they may be expected to lift up to 50 lbs and work in an environment with no climate control.
- Housing will be provided for all volunteer groups. Information on housing will be provided once a group is confirmed.
If you are unable to physically volunteer, you can still help by raising funds to provide hope to survivors of Hurricane Harvey. Visit this link to learn more.
Please check the calendar for open dates. If the date is filled with a red bar it is unavailable at this time.Registration Form