Convoy of Hope is currently scheduling volunteer groups for Hurricane Irma disaster clean-up in Florida. Prior to submitting a group reservation request, please read the following information carefully:
- Convoy of Hope is only accepting groups of 10-20 team members.
- Only one person from each group should register on this page. More detailed information will be requested once your group is confirmed.
- If your group is confirmed, you will need the following information in order to register your group: all participant names, ages and email addresses.
- Volunteers 13-15 years old must have a signed parental consent form and a legal guardian present with them in order to participate. Volunteers 16-17 years old must have a signed parental consent form with them. Forms will be sent once your group is confirmed.
- Volunteers should be in good physical health, as they may be expected to lift up to 50 lbs and work in an environment with no climate control.
- Housing will be provided for all volunteer groups. Information on housing will be provided once a group is confirmed.
Please check the calendar for open dates. If the date is filled with a red bar it is unavailable at this time.Registration Form