It’s a new year and many of us need a fresh start. Whether it’s setting up ways to be more generous, finding new opportunities to volunteer, or being proactive in your kindness, here are several ways you can make 2021 the year you start changing the world for the better.
Use these apps and platforms to make being generous even easier!
- RoundUp – Use this app to “round up” your purchases to donate a few cents each time you make a transaction. It might not seem like a lot, but your donation will go a long way and we’re thankful for every penny.
- Amazon Smile – By selecting Convoy of Hope in your Amazon Smile profile, a portion of every purchase you make helps us serve those in need.
- Alexa – If you use any Alexa-enabled device, simply say, “Alexa, make a donation to Convoy of Hope,” and they will help you donate any amount using your Amazon Pay account.
- PayPal, Amazon Pay, & Apple Pay – Convoy of Hope is an option for giving on each of these platforms.
- Recurring Donation – You can set up a recurring on Convoy of Hope’s website to donate whatever amount you choose each month to help us in our mission to feed the world.
Search around your local community for ways to volunteer your time or look for opportunities to help your favorite organization from the comfort of your own home. Here’s how you can volunteer with Convoy of Hope:
- Build Hygiene & Baby Care Kits – Visit convoyofhope.org/kits for instructions on how to build these kits from simple items you can buy from your local store. Then, pack them up and ship them to Convoy’s headquarters, where our staff will help to distribute the kits across the world.
- Learn about Convoy of Hope’s volunteer opportunities at events or our headquarters at convoyofhope.org/volunteer.
For more ways to make a positive impact on the world this year, follow us (@convoyofhope) on social media.