Convoy of Hope receives 15th consecutive four-star rating from Charity Navigator


Here at Convoy of Hope, we take financial accountability and transparency very seriously. To that we end, we work tirelessly to ensure we meet and exceed the best practices of our industry. Every year since 2002, Convoy has received the highest possible rating from industry watchdog, Charity Navigator.

Currently, 90 percent of every dollar raised by Convoy of Hope goes directly to programming. The remaining 10 percent covers our administrative and fundraising costs. Convoy’s commitment to keeping our overhead low demonstrates our determination to efficiently deliver help and hope to people in need.

Convoy of Hope’s profile on Charity Navigator can be found here.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Pinterest
Program Updates