Convoy:Women is a sisterhood who advocates for the work Convoy does and the women they serve.
There are many ways to partner with Convoy:Women to empower women and their families around the world. Here are a few ideas:Give
- Skip your lattes and pedicure for a month and empower a girl for just $25.
- Consider supporting a woman for a year. Just $84 a month will change the life of a woman and her family forever.
- Follow Convoy of Hope on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and share the amazing stories of women and young ladies in our Women’s Empowerment program.
- Join our Convoy:Women Facebook Group.
- As you have opportunity, share your enthusiasm for the program. It will be contagious!
- Peer-to-Peer Campaign – Leverage your influence to inspire and challenge others. To become an advocate today, start a fundraiser.
- Get Connected – Raise money for Women’s Empowerment on Facebook!
- Host a Party2Empower Event – Invite your friends to a party with a purpose. You choose the theme and location, and we’ll provide everything you need to share the story. Register today to get your free toolkit and find event ideas.
- Shop with a Purpose – Shop now to help women and their families break the generational cycle of poverty.
- Experience Convoy’s work firsthand on a Hope Experience trip. Visit our travel page to sign up!
When you join Convoy:Women, you help women like Janet.
After registering, you will receive:
- A welcome letter from Doree Donaldson, Director of Convoy:Women.
- A welcome gift (if a mailing address is provided).
- Monthly email updates with stories from women and girls who have been empowered.
Join us by completing the form below!Join Us