What is Convoy:Women, you ask? It’s a sisterhood of women who advocate for the work Convoy does and the women we serve.
There are many ways to partner with Convoy:Women to empower women and their families around the world. Here are a few ideas:Give
- Skip your lattes and pedicure for a month and empower a girl for just $25.
- Consider supporting a woman for a year. Just $84/month will change the life of a woman and her family forever.
- Follow Convoy of Hope on social media and share the amazing stories of women and young ladies in our Women’s Empowerment program.
- As you have opportunity, share your enthusiasm for the program. It will be contagious!
- Peer-to-peer Campaign — Leverage your influence to inspire and challenge others. To become an advocate today, start a fundraiser.
- Host a Party2Empower — Invite your friends to a party with a purpose. You choose the theme and location … your home, church or business … we’ll provide everything you need to share the story. Register today to get your free toolkit and find party ideas.
- Shop with a purpose — Shop now to help women and their families break the generational cycle of poverty.
Travel With Us
- Experience Convoy’s work firsthand on a Hope Experience trip. Visit our travel page to sign up!
When you join Convoy:Women you help women like Janet.
After registering you will receive:
- A welcome letter from Doree Donaldson — Convoy:Women, Director
- A welcome gift (If mailing address is provided)
- Monthly email updates with stories from women and girls who have been empowered