Convoy:Women is a sisterhood who advocates for the work Convoy does and the women they serve.
There are many ways to partner with Convoy:Women to empower women and their families around the world. Here are a few ideas:Give
- Skip your lattes and pedicure for a month and empower a girl for just $25.
- Consider supporting a woman for a year. Just $84 a month will change the life of a woman and her family forever.
- Follow Convoy of Hope on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and share the amazing stories of women and young ladies in our Women’s Empowerment program.
- Join our Convoy:Women Facebook Group.
- As you have opportunity, share your enthusiasm for the program. It will be contagious!
- Peer-to-peer Campaign — Leverage your influence to inspire and challenge others. To become an advocate today, start a fundraiser.
- Get Connected — Raise money for Women’s Empowerment on Facebook!
- Host a Party2Empower — Invite your friends to a party with a purpose. You choose the theme and location (your home, church or business), and we’ll provide everything you need to share the story. Register today to get your free toolkit and find party ideas.
- Shop with a purpose — Shop now to help women and their families break the generational cycle of poverty.
Travel With Us
- Experience Convoy’s work firsthand on a Hope Experience trip. Visit our travel page to sign up!
When you join Convoy:Women, you help women like Janet.
After registering you will receive:
- A welcome letter from Doree Donaldson, director of Convoy:Women.
- A welcome gift (if a mailing address is provided).
- Monthly email updates with stories from women and girls who have been empowered.